Edward E. Pearson, P.E., received his BSME from Kettering University, Flint, Michigan while working as a Co-Op Engineering Student with Fisher Body Division of General Motors, Syracuse, NY. After graduating from Kettering University, Ed worked as an Engineer Intern in the Plant Engineering Department of Fisher Body. While working for Fisher Body, he attended Syracuse University where he received his Master’s Degree in Engineering Administration.
In 1975 he received his Professional Engineering license in New York State and established Pearson & Associates, a Consulting Engineering Firm specializing in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Energy Conservation Projects.
Mr. Pearson has provided electrical and mechanical engineering services on projects which have included new construction and renovation of existing buildings and complex industrial mechanical and electrical projects. These services relative to electrical and mechanical projects include:
- Biomass fueled heating systems; Co-generation system design
- Electrical power distribution designs; including load calculations, short circuit fault requirements, switchgear and buss design
- Electrical control of equipment; Lighting layout and design
- Demand control studies and design of demand control equipment
- Design and selection of stand-by power equipment
- Energy audits, heat loss and heat gain studies
- Heating, ventilation and cooling design and layout; Control design for environmental systems
- Design of piping and plumbing systems
- Design of fire protection systems; Design of alarm systems
- Design and selection of alternate fuel systems
- Design, specifications and equipment selection
- Contractor selection, negotiation and construction phase activities
Throughout his career, Mr. Pearson has actively participated in professional organizations and has served his community.
He can be reached at email@example.com.